Advanced usage of IDA scripts to generate useful (in contrast with buildin WinGraph) call graph layouts.
Take IDC script dump-xrefs.idc from svn.
Run it over function under cursor, and you will get two files in "<your_idb_file_path>/graphs" folder (mkdir it first).
- .xml files are for the touchgraph.
- Modified touchgraph build with callgraph specific features could be found at discussion thread: IDA visual call graph scripts
In general, Touchgraph is much more practical in analysis help, but skyrails is really funny ;)
Updates 27/08/2008[edit | edit source]
Updates both to IDC script and touchgraph code to make call hierarchy layout.
- Either fragment shader and vertex shader not supported..
- OpenGL 2.0 not supported..
- Framebuffer objects not supported :(