HD camcorder based on the HV20, the HV30 offers some physical body improvements as well as a new shooting mode "30p" or (30 fps, true progressive).
Hardware[edit | edit source]
- Fujitsu MB8AA101, which includes
- FR71 32bit RISC processor
- Toshiba TMP19A64F20 (almost certainly), which includes
- Toshiba TX19A MIPS-derivative core, fully MIPS32 and MIPS16e compliant, with additional support for MIPS16e-TX extensions.
No other hardware info about the HV30 is known.
HV10[edit | edit source]
There's a white plug that is accessible through a utility panel hidden by the battery when the camera is assembled. The HF10/100 has it as well.
- SST34HF324G ComboMemory - integrates a 2M x16 CMOS flash memory bank with 256K x16 CMOS SRAM memory bank in a multi-chip package (MCP) 
- 2x ELPIDAtwn S2532EE-75-E 32mb SDRAM 
- Spansion 016d70 Stacked Multi-Chip Product (MCP) Flash Memory and RAM (16 Megabit (1 M x 16-bit) CMOS 3.0 Volt-only Flash Memory and 2 Megabit (128K x 16-bit) Static RAM/Pseudo Static RAM)
- Fujitsu 39A102 (unknown)
- Fujitsu MB44C006 (unknown)
- Fujitsu MB87Q121 (unknown)
- 24.576Mhz xtal reference (sawtooth gen)
- Fujitsu MB87Q1211 may be the main processor   (CPU/DSP section of the datasheet lists ARM9, ARM7TDM)
- Fujitsu MB87M4771 (unknown)
Documentation & Software[edit | edit source]
- firmware update file decrypter/encrypter (you need to sign in the forum to see the file) 
- firmware update file bitmap browser (you need to sign in the forum to see the file) 
- Toshiba TX19A processor extension plugin source code for IDA Pro 5.2 (you need to sign in the forum to see the file) 
Things to do[edit | edit source]
Analyzing the differences in firmware between the HV20 and HV30 would be a very good start, since the interior hardware appears identical between the two camcorders, and the firmware versions should be identical apart from the new 30p mode.