- Digic 6 image processor
- DryOS operating system
- 20 megapixels, 1" back-illuminated CMOS sensor
- 4.2x optical 24–100 mm (35mm equiv) zoom lens, F/1.8 - F/2.8
The G7 X does not appear to respond to ver.req or vers.req. Version information can be obtained with Canon Basic/Scripts/Firmware Info.
- Due to unresolved bugs "firmware update" loading is not supported, you must use the Bootable SD card method.
- The default alt button is . Alt can also be assigned to or
- The key is identified as in scripting and CHDK shortcuts.
- The half press shortcut key for zebra is
See the notes.txt for other known issues and limitations.
- DryOS v2.3, release #0055 p6
- Main FW start address: 0xFC020000
Green LED under 4 way controller
turn on with 0x4d0002, off with 0x4c0003
Available firmware dumps
Download location for firmware dumps: