Canon Powershot A2200
CHDK for firmware versions 1.00B, 1.00C and 1.00D are available from the CHDK Autobuild This camera does not have multipartition support, however it does support autostart with FAT32 for card s> 4GB. Starting CHDK with the "Firmware Update" menu item also works with cards > 4GB
Reviews and Specifications Edit
- Digic IV image processor
- DryOS operating system
- Sensor: 14.1 million effective pixels, 1/2.3" CCD (6.17 x 4.55 mm)
- Max image size: 4320 x 3240
- 4x optical zoom lens 28-112mm (35mm equiv), F2.8 - F5.9
- No image stabilisation
- 2.7 inch LCD
- ISO 80-1600
- Movie Recording: 1280 x 720 (30 fps), 640 x 480 (30 fps), 320 x 240 (30 fps)
- Power: lithium-ion battery
- Weight: 135g (4.76 oz), (without batteries): 115 g (4.06 oz)
- Dimensions: 93.2 x 57.2 x 23.6mm (3.67 x 2.25 x 0.93 in)
Firmware info Edit
The ver.req (or vers.req) file method is used to gather firmware information about this camera model.
Note: Camera must not be set in Easy mode, or this method won't work. Click the blue box with the blue arrow.
ver.req First Page Data: After holding down then pressing once:
Canon PowerShot A2200 P-ID:322A PAL D Firmware Ver GM1.00B(18.104.22.168) Adj Ver.005.005 Serial No. XXXXXXXXXXXX
ver.req Second Page Data: After holding down then pressing twice:
Canon PowerShot A2200 P-ID:322A PAL D Build Dec 6 2010 14:31:05 NoError
Note: Using vers.req file instead, we get two additional screens.
vers.req Third Page Data: After holding down then pressing three times:
Canon PowerShot A2200 P-ID:322A PAL D Total Shot: 11 Zoom Retry Count: 0 Mecha Condition: 0x00000000
vers.req Fourth Page Data: After holding down then pressing four times:
Canon PowerShot A2200 P-ID:322A PAL D Driver Info: 0x00000000
This section describes special CHDK-related things....
To enter and exit <ALT> mode click.
Auto Focus Lock (AFL) must be enabled first before enabling subject distance override. To enable AFL, press+ .
- DryOS v2.3, release #0047
- FW start address: 0xFF810000
0xC0220130 Rear AC (green) 0xC02200AC Front AF (orange)
Available firmware dumpsEdit
Download location for firmware dumps:
- Porting Thread: http://chdk.setepontos.com/index.php?topic=6254.0