Annouced August 26th:
- 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 12,800)
- Digic IV
- 5.3 fps continuous shooting
- 1080p HD video recording with manual controls
- SD / SDHC / SDXC storage
- In-camera raw development
- Subject modes with 'Ambience Selection' (Standard, Vivid, Soft, Warm, Intense, Cool, Brighter, Darker and Monochrome)
- In-camera Creative Filters (special effects)
- Fully articulated 3.0" screen (3:2)
Magic Lantern supportEdit
Magic Lantern is now widely accepted as the replacement for CHDK on this camera The Magic Lantern firmware has recently added a unified firmware for the 550D,60D,500D,50D,and 600D (With upcoming support for the 1100D).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.